Nathanisms

Friday, May 26, 2006

Listen to this S. (guess you'll have to read out loud for that to work)


vruitallflavors
Originally uploaded by Elmoisamonster.
So, K. came to pick me up from work today and get our groceries at the same time. Both items on the agenda were swiftly accomplished. However, later in the night K. said that I did such a good job of describing Vruit to you over the phone the other night, "a great combination of vegetables and fruit," she recited my conversation with you back to me, that she was sold and my unintentional commercial paid off on an innocent bystander. Or, long story short K. bought two boxes of Vruit because of my sales skills. Wow, so if I can be that influential without knowing it... imagine what I could do when I am fully aware! Wahhahahaha hehehe ahhh!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

i had some vruit for lunch today! the carrot and orange one. that one is sooooo good! i can't believe i'm writing about vruit. gotta love blogging about random stuff, though. sarah: it's 97 degrees here!!!! f-ing hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home