Nathanisms

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Check it out...

I googled myself several days ago, okay two weeks and two days ago. (waiting for laughter to subside). Done now, okay, so there were two pages of listings for me, that's right 20 listings! Only five referred to me specifically, well... one was a repeat of the same site and the other one I have to share with Kya 'cus we got married and so her name is on it, so that brings my total popularity to 3! Two are for cross country running and one for having graduated from High School, now "North' is added onto my High School, for there is now a South High School.

In another google search I came up with 54 listings and 3 pages, at least 2 of them were about me, 'cus I went to China while in college and was involved in an Asian Studies Program survey.

Dude, not cool!!! George W. Bush has 70,900,000 listings and how is he in any way cooler than mio? (Tell me who's cooler). That's what I thought, not in the least. He couldn't touch me with a ten foot pole, or speak to me in an understandable manner, so wow, I'm cooler then him. Duh!

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 2:00:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

doooood....georegeio bushio is the president (unofficially, but nonetheless his name is on the paper until he's impeached). that's why he has so many sites. we all know you're cooler than him but he's the one that gets a lot of attention by blowing shit up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home